IGT to showcase its New Class II Games and next- Innovations at IGA 2023
2 minutos de lectura
(London).- International Game Technology PLC ("IGT") announced today that it will showcase its vast portfolio of compelling new games, cabinets, systems, and sports betting solutions for tribal gaming customers on booth 1641, at the 2023 Indian Gaming Tradeshow & Convention ("IGA") from March 27-30 in San Diego, California.
Under the theme "We've Got Game," the Company will reinforce its commitment to tribal gaming through its performance-tested solutions that help operators modernize their gaming floors, elevate their loyalty programs, and maximize growth opportunities. In addition, IGT will host the fifth annual Spirit of Sovereignty Slot Tournament on the first day of the trade show. Tournament participants will have a chance to play IGT's Cleopatra TournXtreme® slot game on the PeakSlant49™ cabinet, and proceeds will support tribal scholarships and programming for Native youth.
"IGA provides IGT with a unique opportunity to meet with our valued tribal gaming customers and demonstrate products and solutions that have won esteemed industry awards and earned top rankings on performance reports," said Renato Ascoli, IGT CEO Global Gaming. "Among many highlights at this year's show, we will unveil Class II versions of the celebrated Prosperity Link and Wheel of Fortune games, and continue our positive momentum in mechanical reels with the DiamondRS cabinet."
IGT will exhibit the following product highlights in booth 1641:
- Extending IGT's Class II content and hardware portfolio, the Company will introduce its acclaimed Prosperity Link Cai Yun Heng Tong™ and Wan Shi Ru Yi™ game to the segment. The Company will also debut the updated player-favorite Pinball™ legacy theme Pinball™ Double Gold™ on the award-winning DiamondRS™ mechanical reel cabinet. Additional spotlights will include the lively Wheel of Fortune Wild Spin™ Vacations and Night Life themes on the PeakSlant49™ cabinet and Fu Gui Hao Men Splendid Fortunes™ on the PeakSlant32™. Additionally, the Washington state Central Determination (CDS) success Triple Fortune Dragon™ Rising will debut for the Class II market. IGT will also demonstrate classic and new CDS content on the sleek new PeakDual™27 cabinet.
- IGT continues to build on its multi-level progressive (MLP) momentum with high-performing content and innovative hardware. Adding to the Company's successful Peak family of cabinets, the all-new PeakCurve™49 cabinet, will be paired with the captivating Mystery of the Lamp Enchanted Palace™ and Treasure Oasis™ games. The award-winning Prosperity Link Ri Jin Dou Jin™ and Dian Shi Cheng™ will also be displayed on the proven PeakSlant49™ cabinet.
- Reinforcing its leadership in the wide-area progressive (WAP) category, the Company's must-see WAP games include Wheel of Fortune Diamonds Deluxe and the thrilling Megabucks™ Mega Vault™ on the commanding Peak65™ cabinet. IGT is also showcasing the WAP version of player-favorite Gong Xi Fa Cai video slots with Gong Xi Fa CaiGrand. Rounding out the premium offering will be Money Mania video slots with its fast-hitting second-level WAP jackpot via Sphinx Fire™ and Mistress of Giza™, and the dazzling Wheel of Fortune Diamond Spins 2X Wilds on the CrystalWheel™ Stepper.
- Strengthening the Company's momentum in its core video offering, IGT will present an impressive lineup of highly engaging games. Standout titles will include the action-packed update to the iconic hit Cats™: Cats Wild Serengeti™, plus Raise the Sails™ along with partner title San Xing Riches™, and 888 Panda™ and 888 Empress™, all on the PeakSlant49™ cabinet. Further diversifying the Company's core video library, the exhilarating Money Mover Tiger Pride™ and Panther Pride™, and the top-performing Egyptian Link™Ramosis' Treasures™ and Nefturi's Treasures™ will be displayed on the versatile PeakSlant32™ and PeakDual™27 cabinets.
- IGT's Systems team will present the Company's industry-leading Resort Wallet™ with IGTPay™ cashless gaming modules of the IGT ADVANTAGE™ casino management system. The fully integrated, turnkey cashless gaming solution generates a range of benefits for both operators and players. In addition, IGT will demonstrate its M5 Service Window solution, a variety of bonusing apps, and highlight the operational efficiencies of hosting IGT ADVANTAGE in the Cloud.
- The Company's IGA showcase will also include the latest video poker innovations. New performance-tested IGT titles, such as the multigame Fortune X Poker™ and Mega Hot™ Poker, featuring a mix of poker, keno, blackjack, and classic games will be shown on the Cobalt™ 23, CrystalSlant™, and PeakBarTop™ cabinets.
- IGT PlayDigital will also highlight the success and versatility of its PlaySports team and technology. The IGT PlaySports™ platform and betting solutions power sportsbooks across Indian country and comprise one of the most widely used B2B sports betting technology stacks in the U.S. The highly scalable system offers customers a unique range of innovative self-service betting technologies such as the CrystalFlex™ Terminal, PeakBarTop™ with sports betting, PlaySports Pad, and the PlaySports Kiosk, all strengthened by the expertise of the Company's trading advisory services team.
- Elevating the electronic table game (ETG) experience, IGT will showcase the new Dynasty View Terminal and all-new merchandise. The highly entertaining hybrid baccarat solution combines the excitement of 'live dealer' play with a variety of concurrent multi-games, delivering a full suite of simultaneous gameplay on one terminal.
For more information, visit IGT, follow them on Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter, or watch IGT videos on YouTube. For IGT IGA updates visit IGT.com/IGA.
Tags: IGT, slot, International Game Technology, Indian Gaming Trade Show and Convention,
País: United Kingdom
CGS Bahamas 2023
02 de May 2023
Successful edition of CGS Bahamas and promising prospects for CGS Chile
(Bahamas, SoloAzar Exclusive).- For Elizabeth Leiva, CEO of CGS GROUP, the balance of the recent edition of CGS Bahamas and the Regulators Forum was very positive. “The gaming industry in the Bahamas is constantly growing, regulated and changing,” says Leiva, as she prepares for CGS LATAM, which will take place in a few weeks in Santiago de Chile.
Friday 19 May 2023 / 12:00
Successful presentation of Land Vegas at CGS Bahamas
(Nassau, SoloAzar Exclusive).- David Fica Jaque, Founder and CEO of Land Vegas, presented in CGS Bahamas a preview of what will be Land Vegas, a Metaverse focused on entertainment and games, with sports betting and casino games. Exclusively with SoloAzar, he talked about his experience at the trade show and his plans for this year.
Monday 15 May 2023 / 12:00
Avigilon presented video surveillance at the CGS Bahamas Event
(Bahamas, SoloAzar Exclusive).- SoloAzar interviewed exclusively the regional sales director for Central America and the Caribbean of Avigilon, Norberto Torres, during the Caribbean Gaming Show (CGS) held on May 3rd and 4th in the Bahamas. In this article he tells us about the work they are doing, and the importance of being present in this event, as well as the firm´s plans for the future.
Tuesday 16 May 2023 / 12:00
Para suscribirse a nuestro newsletter, complete sus datos
Reciba todo el contenido más reciente en su correo electrónico varias veces al mes.